Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020 : School Education Department, Punjab Education Recruitment Board (Punjab ERB) has released notification regarding the revised vacancy list for the recruitment of Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) Teacher. Punjab ERb has increased ETT teaching vacancies from 1664 to 2364. Now the total vacancy for Punjab ETT Teacher recruitment is 2364. Punjab ERB has also extended the last date to apply for registration from 2nd June 2020 to 9th July 2020 due to COVID-19. All the candidates can apply through online from their official website.
Interested candidates across Punjab State can apply for ETT Teacher Recruitment. The eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern and other details are given below:
Revised Number of Post : 2364
The details of total vacancies is given below:
|Category Wise Revised Vacancy Details|
|Category||Old Vacancy||Revised Vacancy|
|Economically Weaker Section for General Category||100||170|
- Starting Date of Application: 06-03-2020
- Last Date of Registration of Application: 23-03-2020 (Extended to 9th July 2020) 5 PM
- Last Date of Fee And Final Submission of Application: 25-03-2020 (Extended to 10th July 2020) 5 PM.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years (As on 01.01.2020)
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years (As on 01.01.2020)
(Age Relaxation for SC and ST Candidates 5 years, For widow maximum age limit: 42 years)
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria:
Should have passed Graduation with minimum 55% of marks (in General Candidates), and 50% marks (in SC, ST, OBC And PH candidates), from a recognized university or institution.
Education qualification of 10+2 with ETT from recognised University.
Should possess two years Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution or 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications as per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
Candidate Should Be Passed Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1 ie PSTET -1.
Mode Of Selection Process:
The recruitment process will consist in two parts:
- Written test
- Personal Interview.
The exam will be Objective Type Test of State level . This Test will be total of 100 Marks . After the rest of test their will be a list of selected candidates based on written exam marks and professional qualifications.
Examination Pattern :
|Part||Syllabus||Total Question||Total Marks||Time|
|Part 1||Punjabi||15||15||100 min|
How To Apply for Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment ?
- Visit official website of Punjab Education Board ssapunjab.org.
- Go to the Recruitment Section And Open the notification of ETT Teacher.
- Register for the ETT Teacher by entering the required details.
- Upload scanned images of passport photograph and signature.
- Candidates will have to upload self attested photo and signature.
- Go to Application Fees link and Fill the Required Details and Generate Bank Fee Challan .
- Pay the application fee and save the conformation page.
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment Last Date Extended Notice: