IIT JAM Result 2020 Score Card IIT JAM Merit List Cut Off Marks Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. Download IIT JAM Score Card 2020 Merit List Cut Off Marks Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2020 for the February 2020 IIT JAM Cut Off Marks All India Rank (AIR)
About IIT JAM :-
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. is an all India Examination. It is held at different centers across country, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur will be the Organizing Institute, and will have the overall responsibility of handling JAM 2020. It conduct the common Admission Test for M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc. – Ph.D., M.Sc. – Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc. – M.Tech., and other Post – Bachelor Degree Programs.
About JAM Examination :-
The objective of JAM is to provide admissions to M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., and other Post- Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. JAM is expected to serve as a benchmark for the undergraduate level science education in the country.
About Rank and Merit List :-
- The JAM 2020 results (merit lists) will be declared in March, 2020. Please refer to the official website.
- All India Merit list is prepared based on AIR. The number of Applicants included in the All India Merit List will depend on the total number of seats available in each category (OBC-NCL, SC, ST, and PwD) in a given subject. These Applicants (henceforth called Qualified Applicants ) are eligible to apply for admission to any of the corresponding academic programmes available at IITs.
- The Scorecard (indicating All India Rank(s) and the mark(s) obtained by the Applicant ) will be available for download from the JAM 2020 JOAPS in April 2020 for qualified Applicants .
- The Applicant with a higher ratio of positive marks to negative marks is given a higher rank. If this
- criterion fails to break ties, the Applicants concerned are awarded the same rank.
Selection Process :-
- Applicants have to clear the IIT JAM entrance exam for M.Sc.
- IIT JAM qualified students are eligible to apply for the M.Sc. programmes in various institutes with the specializations.