RPF Constable Ancillary Syllabus 2019-2020 Download RPF Constable Ancillary Syllabus 2019-20 pdf for Female and Male Posts
- Phase – I Computer Based Test,
- Phase – II Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Phase – III Trade Test
- Phase – IV Document Verification
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The Examination Will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 60 Questions/ Marks. Each Question Will be of 01 Mark.
- The question paper will consist of General Awareness (20 Marks), Arithmetic (20 Marks), General Intelligence & Reasoning (20 Marks).
- The time duration will be 45 minutes.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- The Standard of Examination ination Will be 10th/ Matric Level.
Examination Syllabus/Study Material :- Syllabus/Study Material of written test is as follows :
|(a) Washing & Cleaning of vessels (b) keading of Atta and making Chapatis, Cutting of vegetables, and (c) Any one of the Following Cooking: Rice/Vegetable/Dal/Sambhar/Meat/Fish/Kheer.|
|Cleaning of septic tank, Sweeping Cleaning of toilets, Cleaning of Bathrooms, Mopping floor, etc.|
|Washing, Folding & Ironing of Clothes.|
|Handing of Tools, Hair Cutting & Shaving|
|Any Two of the Following: (i) Transplantation (ii) Making Graft, (iii)Maintenance of Plants, knowledge of seeds and their sowing season, fertilizers and indigenous manures.|
|Any Two of the Following: (i) Taking Measurement and stitching of Shorts (ii) Capability to carry out minor repairs, maintenance & trouble shooting of sewing machine (iii) Knowledge of tools/machines used in cutting, tailoring etc.|
|Knowledge of shoe repair, shoe polishing, punching neat holes in leather.|