Rajasthan High Court Driver Selection Process 2018-2019| hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Driver Selection Process 2018 Rajasthan High Court Peon, Group D Merit List 2018 Rajasthan High Court Driver Merit List Cut Off Process 2018 Rajasthan HC Group D Selection Process 2018 Rajasthan High Court Driver Result Merit List PDF Rajasthan High Court Group D Class 4 Result Cut Off Rajasthan High Court Group D Merit List Selected Candidates List PDf Download Rajasthan High Court Group 4 iv Merit list Cut Off Rajasthan High Court Group iv Group D Class 4 Group D Class 4 Result Rajasthan HC Group D Selection Process 2018
29.06.2018 : Rajasthan High Court has Released a Notification to Make Correction in their Application…………Candidates Can make their Correction from 02.07.2018 to 16.07.2018
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of Rajasthan High Court i.e. rhcexam.raj.nic.in
- Now on landing page, they all need to search for Rajasthan High Court Class IV Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age, and all the basic things.
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button cause if you click the submit button you are not to allow for further correction.
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
|Category Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Person With Disabilities||54|
RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT Driver Selection Process 2018:
Rajasthan High Court had officially declared about Driver, Office Peon & Group D Vacancies jobs. It is an entrance examination for admissions to various vacancy posts in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is conducted by the Rajasthan High Court. The RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT offers various posts and conducts the examinations every year.
This year Rajasthan High Court has released notification for the eligible candidates for filling up vacancies for Driver, Office Peon & Group D Vacancies posts. Candidates who are applying should go through the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, exam pattern etc. If candidates meet the eligibility criteria they can proceed for further process
has recently invited Applicant for the Recruitment of of Class IV Employee (Driver, Office Peon & Group D). Many Interested & Eligible Candidates have filled there Online Application Form for these Positions. The Process of Submitting Application form is Conducted Online from the Date 12.02.2018 till the last date 13.03.2018. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
Region wise rajasthan high court vacancy
|Non TSP Area||No. Of Posts|
|Metroolitan of jodhpur||17|
|District of Jodhpur||15|
|District Of Jaipur||61|
|Final Total Vacancies||2178|
|Sirohi (Abu Road)||11|
|Final Total Vacancies||131|