JEECUP Counseling Schedule Letter 2018-19| jeecup.org 1 2 3 Round
UP Polytechnic Counseling 2018 JEECUP Counseling Schedule Date for 1 2 & 3 Round Download Polytechnic Counseling Letter Check Seat Allotment Result JEECUP UP polytechnic admission 2018 JEECUP Counseling Schedule JEECUP Counseling 2018 Schedule and Registration UP JEE Polytechnic Counseling Letter Counseling Schedule Date Timing Documents Starting Date Pool Counseling Counseling News JEECUP Counseling 2018 JEECUP Counseling 2018 JEECUP Counseling 2018 Download UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Counseling 2018 1 2 3 Spot Round Counseling Schedule 2018 JEECUP Counseling Schedule UP polytechnic counseling letter JEECUP counselling Schedule JEECUP Counseling Letter
07.07.2018 : JEECUP 4th Round Counseling Allotment Result is Released…Check It Through The Link Given
Such candidates who have declared "Other than Uttar Pradesh" in the "State of Eligibility" in the examination application form, but are candidates of Uttar Pradesh, can participate in counseling, "qualifying at the time of document verification" The examination passed from Uttar Pradesh "or" Resident certificate of Uttar Pradesh "or" Parents of the candidate are the employees of the Center and the staff The values are employed in the state "must submit a certificate
JEECUP Counselling 2018-19
The aspirants who have cleared the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance examination (Polytechnic) 2018 by scoring the minimum qualifying marks are invited for the JEECUP 2018 Counselling/ Admission Procedure.
The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh will be supervising the admission procedure to enroll candidates for the diploma course in the discipline of Engineering & Technology. The Seat allocation will be done as per the rank/ merit of the candidates obtained in the UP JEE 2018. Do not forget to carry the important documents on the day of seat allocation (JEECUP 2018 Counselling) otherwise you will not be allowed to take part in the Counselling process.
After the completion of UP JEE 2018 Counselling, the allocated candidates will have to report at the allotted college and pay the requisite admission fee to conclude the Admission Process. One can view this page to get the direct link to register themselves for the Counselling process. Stay updated by visiting our page on a regular basis to know more about the Seat Allocation/ Counselling of JEECUP 2018.
Expected Maximum Rank for Providing Government College
JEECUP 2018 Counselling/ Admission Procedure
- Check Your Fee Status Compulsorily
- Click On Document Upload Status
- Note –Your Documents will be verified and you will receive OTP for Choice filling
- If you do not receive OTP before your scheduled Choice filling dates, Click on Resend OTP option
- Fill your choices in order of priority of Colleges and Branch
- Lock your Choices
- Note – After Processing of Choices, Allotment Result will be Declared
- Deposit Seat Confirmation Fee
- Download Allotment Letter
- Report at Your Allotted College
Candidates can register themselves through online mode from the official website. Log In using the credentials such as Application Number & Password. The payment towards the Counselling fee will be required to complete the registration process.
- The enrolment of the qualified aspirants will be based on their choices, reservation and State Open Rank of UPJEE(Polytechnic) 2018 through the Counselling process.
- The choice-filling can be done online through the official website www.jeecup.nic.in/ www.jeecup.org.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to show up along with the original documents and photocopies on the day of Seat allocation Process.
Verification of Documents
- The purpose of the verification of documents is to cross check the records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, the state of eligibility, category, etc against the original documents submitted by the qualified candidate.
- If an aspirant fails to produce any of the authentic documents at the time of admission process, then he/ she won’t be considered for admission under any circumstances.
- The Reserved category candidates will be required to submit the caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the day of Seat Allocation Process.
Seat Allocation & Fee Deposition
After the seats have been allotted, allocated candidates will need to submit Rs.3000 as the security fee. Once you have made the payment of security fee, there will be two options of seat allotment.
- Freeze: In this process, the candidates who have been allotted seats can download the JEECUP allotment letter.
- Float: Under this option, one can upgrade & participate in other rounds as per the previously filled choices.
Report at the Allotted College
Those candidates who have completed the admission process will be required to report at the allotted college/ institution within the prescribed date and time.
Reservation of Seats
The seats shall be reserved for the Reserved Category Candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD) as per UP Government rules.
Required Documents for JEECUP Counseling 2018-19
JEECUP Counseling Schedule 2018-19
|1.||Registration & Fee Payment||08.06.2018 To 12.06.2018|
|Filling the Options||08.06.2018 To 12.06.2018|
|Locking the Option||10.06.2018 To 12.06.2018|
|Seat Allotment Result||13.06.2018 (Afternoon)|
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||13.06.2018 To 19.06.2018|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||14.06.2018 To 19.06.2018 (Till 05:00 PM)|
|2.||Registration & Fee Payment||20.06.2018 To 21.06.2018|
|Filling the Options||20.06.2018 To 21.06.2018|
|Locking the Option||20.06.2018 To 21.06.2018|
|Seat Allotment Result||22.06.2018 (Afternoon)|
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||22.06.2018 To 26.06.2018|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||23.06.2018 To 26.06.2018 (Till 05:00PM)|
|3.||Registration & Fee Payment||27.06.2018 To 28.06.2018|
|Filling the Options||27.06.2018 To 28.06.2018|
|Locking the Option||27.06.2018 To 28.06.2018|
|Seat Allotment Result||29.06.2018 (Afternoon)|
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||29.06.2018 To 03.07.2018|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||30.06.2018 To 03.07.2018 (Till 05:00 PM)|
|4.||Registration & Fee Payment||04.07.2018 To 05.07.2018|
|Filling the Options||04.07.2018 To 05.07.2018|
|Locking the Option||04.07.2018 To 05.07.2018|
|Seat Allotment Result||06.07.2018 (Afternoon)|
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||06.07.2018 To 13.07.2018|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||07.07.2018 To 13.07.2018|