NIA Expert, Science Asst, Photographer 18 Post Recruitment 2018– Application Form
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification 79/2016 Online Application Form
- For Candidates education qualification details please go to official notification.
- 1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- 2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/OBC Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
National Investigation Agency Vacancy 2018 Notification
- 1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 7th April 2018
- 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 2 months
- For candidates fee details please go to official notification.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website nia.gov.in by 2 Months or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
National Investigation Agency (NIA) is a central agency established by the Indian Government to combat terror in India.
It acts as the Central Counter Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The agency is empowered to deal with terror related crimes across states without special permission from the states. The Agency came into existence with the enactment of the National Investigation Agency Act 2008 by the Parliament of India on 31 December 2008