JNU Librarian & Documentation Officer 02 Post Recruitment 2018– Apply Online
JNU Notification 01/2018 Online Application Form
- For candidates education qualification details please go to official notification.
- 1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- 2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy 2018 Notification
- 1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 7th April 2018
- 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30 Days 2018.
- For Candidates fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website jnu.ac.in by 30 Days or Click on the below How to Apply links.
To Know selection process details go to official Notification.
Jawaharlal Nehru University was established in 1969 by an act of parliament.It was named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India's first Prime Minister. G. Parthsarthi was the first vice-chancellor.
Prof. Moonis Raza was the Founder Chairman and Rector. The bill for the establishment of Jawaharlal Nehru University was placed in the Rajya Sabha on September 1, 1965 by the then minister of education, M. C. Chagla.
During the discussion that followed, Bhushan Gupta, member of parliament, voiced the opinion that this should not be yet another university.
New faculties should be created, including scientific socialism, and one thing that this university should ensure was to keep noble ideas in mind and provide accessibility to students from weaker sections of society. The JNU Bill was passed in Lok Sabha on 16 November 1966 and the JNU Act came into force on 22 April 1969.
The Indian School of International Studies was merged with the Jawaharlal Nehru University in June 1970. Following the merger, the prefix "Indian" was dropped from the name of the School and it became the School of International Studies of the Jawaharlal Nehru University