Delhi Technological University Recruitment Notification 2018 Online Application Form
- For candidates education qualification details please go to official notification.
- 1. For candidates age limit details go to official notification.
- 2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Delhi Technological University Vacancy 2018 Notification
- 1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 7th April 2018
- 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 11th May 2018.
- For candidates fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website dtu.ac.in by 11th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi's first engineering college.
It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was under the control of the Government of India. The college has been under the government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi since 1963 and was affiliated with the University of Delhi from 1952 to 2009.
In 2009, the college was given state university status, thus changing its name to Delhi Technological University. Till the year 2009, DCE shared its admission procedure and syllabus for various B.E courses with their other branch known as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, formerly DIT, which were prescribed by Faculty of Technology, University of Delhi.