There is full notification of Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level – DEO (Data Entry Officers), LDC (Lower Division Clerk), Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) Vacancy:–
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
- 2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
- 1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years as on 1/8/2018.
- 2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- 1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th November 2017.
- 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 18th December 2017.
- 3. Ist Exam Date:- 4th March 2018 to 26th March 2018
- 4. IInd Exam Date Descriptive Paper:- 8th September 2018.
Fee Details Information
- 1. For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs 100/-
- 2. No fee for ST/SC/Women candidates.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website ssc.nic.in by 18th December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Computer Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
- Staff Selection Commission – Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
- Admit Card
- Answer Key