District & Sessions Judge Hisar Vacancy 2017 Notification
- 1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Upper limit age shall be in accordance with the latest instructions of the Haryana Government in this regard to be calculated as on 1st January 2017.
- 2. Age Relaxation: -Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Hisar District Court Peon 17 Post – Application Form
- Candidates selection based on Interview.
- 1. To know notification date go to official notification.
- 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th November 2017.
- 3. Date of Interview shall be informed after processing eligible applications by public notice to be affixed on court notice board on 15th December 2017.
Pay Scale Details Information
- 1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 4440-7440+1300/- Grade Pay
- 2. To Know pay scale details go to official notification.
How to Apply
- 1. The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes . Other details go to official notification
- 2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website ecourt.gov.in by 25th November 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- 1. Candidates should have passed Middle Standard Exam and also Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
Official Notification Download
- There is full notification for District & Sessions Judge Hisar – Peon Vacancy:–
- Click To Download Notification
How to Apply
- District & Sessions Judge Hisar – Peon Application form or New Registration:-Official Application Form
Interview & Result
- District & Sessions Judge Hisar – Peon you can take print out of your Interview or Result from here: –
ABOUT District & Session Court Hisar (You Should Read This )
JURISDICTION OF HISAR
Hisar Sessions Division is headed by District & Sessions Judge,Hisar. Presently, Sessions Division has sanctioned strength of One District & Sessions Judge, Seven Additional District & Sessions Judges, one Principal District Judge Family Court, one District Judge, Addl Family Court, one Court of Civil Judge (Sr. Div.),one Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate and one Chief Judicial Magistrate-cum-Secretary, DLSA, one Courts of Additional Civil Judge (Sr. Div.) each at Headquarters and Sub Division Hansi and ten Courts of Civil Judge(Junior Division) at Headquarters and three Civil Judges (Junior Division) at Sub Division Hansi.
All of the Civil Judges also exercise the powers of Judicial Magistrate and Rent Controllers. The District & Sessions Judge and Additional District & Sessions Judges exercise powers of Appellate Authority under the East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act and as Motor Accident Claims Tribunal. Beside the above here also exist a court of Parmanent Lok Adalat for public utility services. However, labour court at Hisar is Presided over by an Additional District and Sessions Judge, along with Labour Court, Rohtak.
|Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification||Region|
|Punjab Haryana High Court||Driver||26||10th||Punjab/Haryana|
|JVVNL TH||Technical Helper||2433||Rajasthan|
|PUDA||Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Sub Divisional Engineer & others||194||Diploma||Punjab|
|AEES||Primary Teacher||50||UG/PG||All India|
|BSF||Constable Tradesman||33||10th,12th,Diploma, Degree||All India|
|HP TET||TGT||UG/PG||Himachal Pradesh|
|SSB||SI, ASI||872||All India|
|Assam Medical College||Peon, Cook & Chowkidar||44||8th||Assam|
|RRB Bhopal||Technicians, ALP||326||Madhya Pradesh|
|Western Naval Command||MTS||186||10th, Diploma||Maharashtra|
|Bengaluru District Court||Peon||20||10th||Karnataka|
|188 Military Hospital Likabali||Sweepers, Chowkidar, Mazdoor||48||10th, 12th||Assam|
|Yadgir District Revenue Dept||Village Accountant||23||12th||Karnataka|
|District & Sessions Judge Raichur||Peon||16||7th||Karnataka|
|UPPSC LT Grade Teacher||Teacher||9832||_||U.P|
|Allahabad High Court||Jr. Assistant, Group D||4386||_||U.P|
|RRB ALP||ALP||26502||_||All India|
|MP Vyapam||Asst. Auditor||206||_||Madhya Pradesh|
|Bihar PSC||63rd CC||_||_||Bihar|
|SSC CHSL||Tier-1||_||12th||All India|
|UPSSSC||Yuva Kalyan Adhikari||694||Graduation||UP|
|MP Vyapam||Asst Auditor||206||Graduation||MP|
|ISRO||Jr. Personal Asst.||171||Graduation||All India|
|State Bank of India||Clerk||8301||Graduation||All India|
|TNUSRB||Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman||6140||10th||Tamilnadu|
|Food Corporation of India/FCI||Watchmen||107||8th||Gujarat|