MOIL Ltd Recruitment 2017 | 16 Nurse, Steno, Asst Manager Posts | All About MOIL



MOIL Ltd Vacancy Notification – Asst Manager, Steno & Nurse 16 Post Application Form-- Manager Ore India Limited Recruitment 2017: – MOIL Ltd has announced a notification for the recruitment of Chief, Asst Manager, Jr. Steno & Nurse Vacancy at 16 Posts. Interested candidates may apply from 8th December 2017





Educational Qualifications



  • 1. Candidates should possess SSC, Diploma and Any Degree.
  • 2. To know education qualification details go to the official.

Age Limitations



  • 1. Candidates age limit Minimum 28 years and Maximum 44 years.
  • 2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per on Govt Rules and Regulation.


Manager Ore India Ltd Vacancy Notification 2017
MOIL Ltd Asst Manager Steno & Nurse 16 Post – Application Form 



Important Dates


  • 1. Starting Date For Submission of Application:- 7th November 2017.
  • 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 8th December 2017.

Fee Details Information



  • Candidates fee details go to official notification.

How To Apply



  • Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website moil.nic.in on 8th December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.

Selection Procedure



  • Candidates will be selected based on Selection Test and Interview.


Officials Notification



  • Notification for Manager Ore India Limited – Asst Manager, Steno & Nurse Vacancy: –
  •   Download Notification 


How to Apply 



  • Manager Ore India Limited – Asst Manager, Steno & Nurse Application Form or New Registration from here:–
  •   Application Form


Admit Card |Answer Key| Result



  •  Manager Ore India Limited – Asst Manager, Steno & Nurse you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
  •   Admit Card
  •   Answer Key
  •   Result 



ABOUT MOIL 




MOIL Limited (formerly Manganese Ore India Limited) is a miniratna state-owned manganese-ore mining company headquartered in Nagpur, India. With a market share of 50%, it was the largest producer of manganese ore in India in the fiscal year 2008. MOIL Limited has been ranked #486 among the 500 top companies in India and 9th in the Mines and Metals Sector of the Fortune India 500 list for 2011.[3] MOIL operates 10 mines, six located in Nagpur and Bhandara districts of Maharashtra and four in the Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh. Of the 10, seven are underground mines (Kandri, Munsar, Beldongri, Gumgaon, Chikla, Balaghat and Ukwa mines) and three are opencast mines (Dongri Buzurg, Sitapatore, and Tirodi).[1] Its Balaghat mine is the deepest underground manganese mine in Asia.[4]

  • Directorate General of Mines Safety, Dhanbad
  • खान सुरक्षा महानिदेशालय, धनबाद
  • Type
  • State-owned enterprise- 80%
  • Public BSE: 533286 NSE: MOIL - 20%
  • Industry Manganese ore
  • Founded 22 June 1962[1]
  • Headquarters Nagpur, India
  • Area served
  • India
  • Key people
  • Mukund Chaudhari
  • (Chairman & MD)
  • Production output
  • 1,093,363 tonnes (1,205,226 tons)
  • Website moil.nic.in


In December 2010, the government divested about 20% of its equity through an IPO. Of the 20%, the Government of India's share will be 10%, and the governments of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh will each divest 5% of the total equity.[5][6] At present, the Government of India holds 81.57% share in the company, Maharashtra government has 9.62%, and Madhya Pradesh Government holds 8.81%.[7]

The shares were listed in 2011 at Rs 440, went down to a low of Rs 188 in July 13 and Feb 15, before recovering currently to Rs 351.

History

   

MOIL Ltd Recruitment 

MOIL was originally set up as "Central Province Prospecting Syndicate" in the year 1896 in the region of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. It was later renamed as "Central Provinces Manganese Ore Company Limited (CPMO)" in 1935. In 1962, the Government of India took over the mining activities from CPMO. Then, Manganese Ore (India) Limited was formed with 51% stake held between the Government of India and the Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh State governments. The other 49% was retained with CPMO. In 1977, the balance of 49% was acquired from CPMO, and MOIL became a 100% state-owned enterprise.





No comments: