Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Recruitment 2017- Vyapam Vacancy 2017-18 - Check ASI Constable Vacancy of Vyapam MP- mppolice.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (mppeb) – Police head quarters madhya pradesh for has issued a state-of-the-art notification for the recruitment of MP Vyapam 14088 posts. The post names are ASI & constable vacancy.
Breaking News: In case you need to make career at Madhya Pradesh police emptiness then you may follow online utility from 08 june to 07 july 2017. It is golden possibility for interested applicants, who are in search of authorities task in mp police vacancy. In addition other information are given under.
About mp police Recruitment 2017-
Madhya pradesh Professional Examination board (mppeb), popularly called vyapam an abbreviation of its hindi name madhya pradesh vyavsayik pariksha mandal, is a professional exam board of madhya pradesh, india.
- Posts: ASI & constable.
- Eligibility: 10th/ degree/ OR ITI
- Place: Madhya pradesh.
- Remaining date: 07 july 2017.
- Age restrict:- 18 to twenty-five years.
- Reliable internet site: www.Mppolice.Gov.In
Vacancy details of mp police recruitment:-
- General vacancy: 14088 posts.
- Name of posts: ASI & constable.
For constable posts: – Passed magnificence 10th/ higher secondary/ equivalent.
For assistant sub inspector posts: Surpassed degree with computers/ IT or 03 years polytechnic diploma in computer systems/ it.
Choice method: – Written examination, proficiency check, physical dimension test and report verification.
Notice: – When you have any quarry concerning choice method then you must see the notification and study cautiously.
How to observe: – Applicants can apply online utility thru the website www.Mppolice.Gov.In
From eight june to 07 july 2017.
Crucial dates to recollect:
- Beginning date for practice online – 08th june. 2017.
- Closing date for MP Vyapam Police Recruitment observe on line – 07th july. 2017.
- Last date for making corrections in application – twelfth july. 2017.
- Dates for exam from – 19 aug. 2017 to 18th sept. 2017.
- First session exam timings – 07:30 am to 11:00 am.
- 2d consultation exam timings – 01:30 pm to 05:00 pm.